Care of your mattress
Your mattress should be turned over on a regular basis. Once during the first three months is an absolute necessity, turning your mattress end to end and flipping it. After the first three months, turn it every 4-6 months. To safeguard damage, always have at least two people to flip the mattress,
it is a substantially heavy item, and we value the health of our customers!
1. Push at opposite corners A and B while your mattress is lying flat.
2. Position the mattress across the bed so it hangs over the foot end by a foot or so.
3. Raise the mattress up on edge as indicated in the illustration.
4. Let the mattress fall gently down towards the head of the bed.
5. Push on corners A and B alternatively to position the mattress on the bed.
6. Final position of the mattress, turned over and rotated at the same time.
Mattresses made with natural materials need to be aired regularly and you will do it no harm by vacuuming it occasionally. Protect the integrity and cleanliness of your mattress by always using a mattress protector which can be washed at 40ºc or more. By turning your mattress regularly you
encourage even wear and ensure that your mattress has the longest possible life span. Never fold or bend your mattress. Don’t stand on it or allow children to bounce on it, and avoid bending the corners while putting on fitted sheets.
If you are using a bed with wooden slats, you will add years to the life of your mattress if you use an under pad. This will absorb the compression created by the hard slats against the soft mattress materials.